Fascism in America

David A. Daniel dad at POKERWIZ.COM
Thu Aug 9 20:04:42 UTC 2012

Oddly enough (or perhaps not), it was a mention of "American Exceptionalism"
that had me pondering on this. One of the TP apologists on Fox said
something about some Americans' Olympic outfits being understated and not
properly showing their American Exceptionalism. Ponderation was: is there a
difference between "exceptionalism" and "supremacy"? I think probably not...

DAD

Poster:       Victor Steinbok <aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fascism in America
---

Sounds like all perfect descriptions of the Tea Party... it just took a
lot longer than they thought. And the missed "American Exceptionalism".

VS-)

> Months ago I was asked about a quotation attributed to Huey Long:
>
> If fascism comes to America it would be on a program of 100 percent
Americanism