"cheeseburger slider"

Herb Stahlke hfwstahlke at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 22 14:39:10 UTC 2012

IIRC, the cable food shows--I don't remember whether it was Next X Star or
something else on Food Network or travel--contestants have competed in
preparing sliders.  One of the reasons why some sliders were declared not
sliders by judges was the degree to which the contents deviated from patty
form.  The contents of the patty mattered less.

FWIW

Herb