Heard: "I have _ramped_ and raved!" [NT]

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 24 05:45:27 UTC 2012

On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:30 PM, Laurence Horn <laurence.horn at yale.edu> wrote:
> maybe you're thinking an on-ramp is involved.

No. That doesn't make any sense. IMO, it was just some random fuck-up.
I had no idea that it was so common that it was in the dictionary as
an accepted variant of the original. So, the original has been reduced
to such meaningless that can be replaced by any other meaningless
noise that vaguely resembles it..

Youneverknow.

A little girl was asked whether she knew what a "drag-queen" was. She
answered, "Yes. It's a place that mommy takes clothes to, when she
doesn't feel like cleaning them herself."

Close enough for government work. It'll be in MW4, no doubt.

--
-Wilson
-----