full text databases (UNCLASSIFIED)

Thu Jan 5 22:48:07 UTC 2012

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Starting several years ago, Mark Mandel has hosted a web page listing
full-text databases that I put together (thanks, Mark!).

I finally got around to re-compiling it, and am using Google Sites to
host it.

This group may find it useful.  I'd appreciate any feedback offered,
comments, additions, suggestions, etc.  It still needs a little
tweaking, but is at the 90% level of completion, I'd guess.

It is mostly the old list, but with additions.  I've found many more
student newspapers, for example.

https://sites.google.com/site/fulltextdatabases/

Let me know . . .

Bill