Veep

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 5 16:26:31 UTC 2012

Sunday:

"I can still bust some moves in this town." (Do things of interest or
importance; take action.)

"Easy, doughboy!  Hands off the soup!" (Chef; cook.)

"She's gonna go apeshit menstrual over this."  (Become very angry.)

"I get back acne. Bacne."

"I'd rather be a pig than an ass monkey up on his high horse."  (Buffoon.)

JL