Veep

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sat Jun 9 17:40:20 UTC 2012

I kind of liked this exchange from the "salad-spinner of fuck" episode below, although it doesn't introduce any WOTY candidates (unless we introduce a "most creative simile" category):

Vice President:   “Dan, did your boyfriend know anything about this?”

Dan:                 “I was trying to use Jonah [a fructose-intolerance staffer for the President] for intelligence.”

Vice President:  “That’s like trying to use a croissant as a fuckin’ dildo…It doesn’t do the job and it makes a fuckin’ mess.

LH