Makes my teeth itch.

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at COX.NET
Tue Mar 20 20:05:30 UTC 2012

On 3/20/2012 7:28 AM, Amy West wrote:

> New listmembers get a welcome message, yes?

If I did, I read it.

> How about a gentle line in there mentioning reading the list for a
> little bit before submitting speech/writing errors, or searching the
> archives before submitting speech/writing errors?

Since I have been "reading" and "owning" lists since before there was an
Internet, I already know (and have preached) that.

I just didn't do a very good job of it.

The greasy spot on the floor represents both me and the horse I rode in on.

Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

I thought the spelling errors met the tests for "dialect" (along with
many other on-line favorites like "teh", and "froup").

I am wrong.

Please find a way to let it go.
--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                         of System Administrators: