Congressmen

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at COX.NET
Sun Mar 25 00:13:10 UTC 2012

On 3/24/2012 10:05 AM, Dan Goncharoff wrote:

> It seems to me "congressmen" is an appropriate term for members of either
> the National Assembly or the Senate.

For what it may be worth, it seems to me that in the US "the US Congress
usually (in my experience) refers to both houses, but "Congressman"
refers to a member of the House of Representatives.

In English (and Canadian) usage does "MP" refer usually to the lower
house?  (I think it does.)

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                         of System Administrators: