minor eggcornish error

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 28 22:02:30 UTC 2012

Not sure if this is one of the those brain-typing incidents--where
people automatically type a word that corresponds to an initial sequence
of characters, irrespectively of actual context--or an actual eggcorn,
but I thought I'd mention it since it's a press error.

http://goo.gl/whDJ4
> He then responded to online critics with a serious of tweets, mostly
> unprintable and racial and sexual in nature.

The tweets themselves, as posted by a blog (linked to in the above
sentence), are yet another example of unnecessary taboo avoidance.

http://goo.gl/lKrsN

Although most covered up words can be resurrected from the context, some
remain ambiguous. Since this was just a link to a screen-capture pic
already posted on a blog, it was entirely unnecessary to hide the words.

     VS-)