double comparative commercial?

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Nov 5 17:01:48 UTC 2012

Thanks, Ben.  Yup, that was the one (although I continue to think it should have been "fresherest" rather than "freshershist").  And thanks for the links; I know some of them but not all, especially the Fritinancy blog coverage.  (The question related to a a double comparative page that we--more specifically Jim Wood--is/are putting together for the Yale Grammatical Diversity site.)

LH