Romnesia

Fri Oct 19 21:56:50 UTC 2012

The earliest I've found for this is from April 4, 2011:

http://blog.hcfama.org/2011/04/04/romnesia/

The Politico cite below notes its use on Daily Kos -- I believe it was
popularized there by AlyoshaKaramazov in a May 10, 2012 comment:

http://www.dailykos.com/comments/1090543/46039144#c24

--bgz

--
Ben Zimmer