financial "bubble"

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 28 21:17:41 UTC 2013

Really nice work on the bubble ;-) But I have to ask--why "financial"?
You use "economic bubble" in the body until the "Update". That seems
more accurate, although there have been "bubbles" of quite different
nature (housing bubble and dotcom bubble are very different in nature).
It might be a bit of a recency effect, but I've been dating the current
use of "bubble" to Robert Reich's frequent references to "inflationary
bubble"--of course, he likely borrowed it from someone, but it served as
a vector to the press. Or I might be misremembering who was using the
phrase--old age catching up much too early.

     VS-)