Quote: Give 'em what they want. (George Jessel March 8, 1942)

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 5 01:08:21 UTC 2013

We need a database of scripts for the most popular (at least) screwball
comedies, B-movies and Film Noir, as quite a few catchphrases generated
from them.

Quite a few of them exist, but in multiple formats, some infected, and
all disorganized. I suggest someone with access to university computer
resources try to find a place where they can be converted to text-only
searchable database. Then the rest of us can upload them as we find them.

It's more difficult, but I wonder if it is also possible to start a
database of classic TV and radio episodes (pre-1960).

VS-)