Graph the popularity of words over time with Ngram Viewer

Neal Whitman nwhitman at AMERITECH.NET
Tue Dec 24 16:33:18 UTC 2013

But remember, "ridiculous" can now mean "ridiculously good," as discussed here a couple of years ago when I wrote in about Rachel Ray saying some dish she cooked was "crispy and ridiculous."

Neal