Yinglish in New York City, 100 years ago

Geoffrey Steven Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Mon Jun 10 14:51:06 UTC 2013

Of course, if you use Notabene, switching language direction within a line is a no-brainer, because it was designed that way from the ground up.

<completely unsolicited and unreimbursed endorsement>Notabene is still the best word processor/research tool for language-oriented people, and, despite its tiny niche status, is still being developed. I'm currently beta-testing version 10.</c.u.u.e>

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.