Suspect Tecumseh quote

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 14 00:45:52 UTC 2013

Fascinating. It sounds suspiciously like a potpouri of things a Native
American sage might be expected by a white romantic to say.

If the passage were even partially genuine, early texts should be easy to
find. But there's nothing in American Periodicals, JSTOR, or Anthropology
Plus that I see.

Teachings of Don Juan, anyone?

JL