Facebook: "The _mother-load_ of recordings!" [NT]

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 10 21:19:19 UTC 2013

Yeah, how many humans could guess that "motherload" isn't the actual
spelling?

On the other hand, many of those who spell it right must think that {lode}
is how you spell {load}.

JL