Words beginning graduate students don't know

Thu Oct 10 23:03:19 UTC 2013

Actually, I have a word that I would like to add: kàng. It's in the OED, and you get it wrong if you miss the tone mark (which the OED doesn't provide).

Benjamin Barrett
Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/videos