Words beginning graduate students don't know

Geoff Nathan an6993 at WAYNE.EDU
Fri Oct 11 02:22:34 UTC 2013

I haven't looked it up, but isn't it something about a wooden cartwheel attached around somebody's neck? Mongolian or something...

Geoff

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.