Any outstanding errors in this?

Dan Goodman dsgood at IPHOUSE.COM
Mon Oct 14 00:19:56 UTC 2013

I'll be posting this in a listing of services for fiction writers:

Will critique American dialog by writers from other English-speaking
countries (including Canada,) and non-Anglophone countries.  Note:
American editors won't catch everything; examples from Canadian and
English writers published in the US on request.

My native dialect is Hudson Valley (probably somewhat outdated).  I'm
also fairly familiar with New York Metropolitan.  Have almost learned
the Twin Cities (Minnesota) brand of English.

I have some familiarity with several political lexicons:  Marxist,
anarchist, liberal, conservative.

Note:  If you know why "Polari" and "Parlari" wouldn't sound the same to
someone from New York City, the Ulster County NY pronunciation of
"Shawangunk," how much difference there is between a tractor-trailer and
a semi, and why the US doesn't have Girl Guides, you probably don't need
my help.

--
Dan Goodman
Whatever you wish for me, may you have twice as much.