Antedatings of "[blonde] bombshell" (UNCLASSIFIED)

hw gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 25 00:12:18 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Mullins, Bill CIV (US) <
william.d.mullins18.civ at mail.mil> wrote:

> I wonder how well known "snatch" as a slang term for vagina was back then.

Probably very. "snatch-and-grab" gets ca. 10,400,000 hits in Google. BTW,
does "vagina" mean "the female genitalia in their entirety" for all
speakers under seventy, these days, or does it still mean only the
birth-canal, for some speakers?

--
-Wilson
-----