Zombies of the Bible

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Oct 25 00:27:52 UTC 2013

A poster outside the Old South Church of Boston, at the corner of
Boylston and Dartmouth Streets, advertises "Zombies -- Yeah, that's
in the Bible".  (The home page of their web site displays for a few
seconds "Monsters - Yeah, that's in the Bible.  Spooky Bible
stories," but I don't see when and where Old South tells them.  I
assume zombies are one example of monsters.)

But, Old South, I don't find "zombies" in *my*
Bible.  BibleGateway.com, King James or New International.

Joel