[Ads-l] Sioux Chef Wants to Bring Pre-Colonial Cuisine to the People

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Dec 15 15:12:37 UTC 2014

Which is the interesting phrase -- "boiled down", "food
pantries",  or "wild foods"?

Perhaps calling whatever the Native Americans set up for foods to
last long winters "pantries"?

Joel