[Ads-l] Sioux Chef Wants to Bring Pre-Colonial Cuisine to the People

David Daniel david at COARSECOURSES.COM
Mon Dec 15 15:28:48 UTC 2014

Also, that's gotta be a pun, right? Sioux Chef, as in sous-chef. Or maybe
the pun is on Chief. Either way or neither way, cute.
DAD

Poster:       "Joel S. Berson" <Berson at ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Sioux Chef Wants to Bring Pre-Colonial Cuisine to the
People
---

Which is the interesting phrase -- "boiled down", "food
pantries",  or "wild foods"?

Perhaps calling whatever the Native Americans set up for foods to
last long winters "pantries"?

Joel