[Ads-l] "cars" = "cause"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 24 18:14:40 UTC 2014

Have you heard the noose.  The ending letter "s" in US is being pronounced as ~s instead of ~z as it often should be.  So recently I heard "cars" pronounced ~kaas with the "r" dropped and "s" pronounced as ~s.  I heard the word "cause" pronounced as ~kaas as well.  This is because the "au" was pronounce ~aa (ah) and again the ending "s" was pronounced ~s .
This is a ~kaas (cause) that gives me ~paas (pause) and gives rise (rice ~ries) to tears in my eyes (ice ~ies)
Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now FL 12.See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk