Am I Missing Any Major Digital Newspaper Collections?

Sat Feb 1 15:28:42 UTC 2014

Fred, no doubt, knows about the database called "Old Fulton NY Post
Cards". So this message is for other readers. The database now states
on its homepage: fultonhistory.com/Fulton.html the following:

[Begin excerpt]
Search Over 26,108,000 Old New York State Historical Newspaper Pages
[End excerpt]

The database is geographically constrained, but New York was and
remains a premier international cultural nexus. (Recently, I came
across a Duluth, Minnesota newspaper on the site.)

The interface is clumsy, and some researchers use Google to search the
site. After locating a page with a quotation the task of determining
the exact date and page number can be difficult.

Garson