Am I Missing Any Major Digital Newspaper Collections?

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Mon Feb 3 22:20:22 UTC 2014

I thought newspapers.com was mostly a copy of genealogybank or
newspaperarchive.  Is that not correct?

Also, Fold3 has a (smallish) collection of newspapers.

It's been a while since I updated it, but this may be useful:
https://sites.google.com/site/fulltextdatabases