Youneverknow.

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 5 05:46:30 UTC 2014

It's not necessarily a Google error--Google has enough problems to deal
with already. Many libraries bound a number of reports--sometimes from
the same organizations, sometimes from different ones--under the same
cover. And by "bind" I don't nrcessarily mean that they were cloth-bound
(although the practice of slapping two cardboards with glue and string
appears to have ended before 1961).

     VS-)