consult = 'consultation'

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 6 00:03:00 UTC 2014

Former Rep. Allen West in WaPo:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I submit that Barack Hussein Obama’s unilateral
negotiations with terrorists and the ensuing release of their key
leadership without consult — mandated by law — with the U.S. Congress
represents high crimes and misdemeanors, an impeachable offense."

Also, why do so many people, including West, believe that "Gitmo" is
correctly spelled in ALL CAPS?

In my day, that was reserved for military code names - chiefly, I believe,
in official documents.

JL