consult = 'consultation'

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 6 01:10:23 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 8:03 PM, Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> consult

The staff at my health-care provider's in Boston pronounce this as
"c'n-SULT," whether used as noun or as verb. AFAIK, it's pronounced
"CON-sult," as I would expect, everywhere else, even elsewhere in greater
Boston.

As for West himself, motherfxck that disgrace to the race! :-(

People think that "GITMO" is correct? Do they also think that, e.g.
"FRISCO" is the correct way to write "Frisco"? Well,

"The world is full of assholes."
- Edward Turkington
--
-Wilson