"left, right" [was: Cadence]

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 18 04:44:53 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 11:06 PM, Dave Hause <dwhause at cablemo.net> wrote:

> 'hayfoot-strawfoot' ... in use during our Civil War

I can believe that. I've been familiar with the expression since the Sixth
Day. But I didn't really understand what it meant till I saw the film-clip.

If someone had ever tried to explain it to me before that, though, I
probably wouldn't have believed it. It just seems really unlikely to me.

Youneverknow.

--
-Wilson
-----