White Supremacist Fliers Found on Fort Carson

David A. Daniel dad at POKERWIZ.COM
Wed Jun 18 21:43:37 UTC 2014

I didn't think it surprising that a white supremacist group would try to
recruit soldiers. I do find it surprising that no one mentioned the "on Fort
Carson" usage. Even the Army Times, which is cited by the military.com
article, says "at Fort Carson" in its article on the subject. I recognize
"on the base," or "on base," but "on the fort"?
DAD

Poster:       Dan Goncharoff <thegonch at GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: White Supremacist Fliers Found on Fort Carson
---

Are there people begging for propaganda??

DanG

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 3:16 AM, W Brewer <brewerwa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Poster:       W Brewer <brewerwa at GMAIL.COM>
> Subject:      White Supremacist Fliers Found on Fort Carson

---

> <<White Supremacist Fliers Found on Fort Carson>>
> Nest of Neo-Nazi fly-boys uncovered at a Colorado Army post?!? (Sure
> grabbed my attention.)
> <

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2014/06/11/white-supremacist-fliers-found
-on-fort-carson.html?ESRC=army.nl