Request for G. K. Chesterton quotation in Illustrated London News

Mon Jun 30 18:54:34 UTC 2014

An inquiry was sent to me for the following quotation attributed to
Oscar Wilde, "Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace". I
have not found any evidence that Wilde said or wrote this.

However, I conjecture that the above statement was derived from
another remark ascribed to G. K. Chesterton:  "Art, like morality,
consists of drawing the line somewhere"

The G. K. Chesterton Society lists the following citation for this
quote: Illustrated London News, May 5 1928

Is someone able and willing to access the Digital Archive of
Illustrated London News, Gale Cengage NewsVault, to verify this
citation and obtain a PDF showing the context?

Thanks for any help you can provide,
Garson O'Toole
QuoteInvestigator.com