Request for G. K. Chesterton quotation in Illustrated London News

Mon Jun 30 20:21:10 UTC 2014

Etymological writer and researcher extraordinaire Michael Quinion was
kindly willing to help verify the citation in the message below. Hence
this request has been satisfied.

Subscriptions to the Gale NewsVault vary in content. Historical
archives of The Sunday Times, Economist, Financial Times, The
Listener, and other important periodicals are sometimes included. If
you have access to one of more of these periodicals and if you might
be willing to help with research tracing quotations in the future then
please let me know via email. Your help will be acknowledged (or
remain unacknowledged if you prefer).

Garson O'Toole
QuoteInvestigator.com