To "choice into"

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 8 14:45:13 UTC 2014

I think the concept of "school choice" led to proponents being called
"choicers", which recently has led to the verb form "to choice" for the act
of choosing a school other than the geographically-assigned public school.

AFAIK, "school choice" today refers to the wide variety of alternative
schools, from voucher systems to magnet schools to home schooling. It will
mean different things in different states.

DanG