"War is God's way...."

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 18 21:24:56 UTC 2014

Thanks for the pointer to Barry's site, Garson.

Somehow I can't shake the mistaken notion that he only does NYC items.

To say that "war teaches geography" is, of course, quite a bit different
from saying satirically that...well, you know.

JL