landslip, landslide (jargon[ish] geological): NA/UK updates?

Sarah puellaest at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 21 08:53:31 UTC 2014

This is a request on the behalf of geologist who has spent his life studying landslides (who happens to enjoy words).

Other than draft additions, the OED hasn’t touched land- since for over 100 years. I would appreciate any and all recommendations of materials that include information of any kind regarding both and/or US/NA/Brit English for these two [or more, if related] terms.

I realize this is a rather technical request. I thank-you in advance for pointing me in a direction I may not have considered.

Best,
S.