[Ads-l] verb of the season

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sat Nov 29 14:06:54 UTC 2014

At 11/28/2014 08:42 PM, Laurence Horn wrote:
>"Showrooming is the practice of examining
>merchandise in a traditional brick and mortar
>retail store or other offline setting, and then
>buying it online, sometimes at a lower price"
>
>And I'm afraid I've been guilty of this sin
>myself, without even knowing its name

If you don't know the name of this beast, I trust
you know the number of its credit card
charges.  Very much seasonally to the point it is:

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich
and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in
their right hand, or in their foreheads:  And
that no man might buy or sell, save he that had
the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

-----

In passing, I see that the Mormons have risen ...
to the top of the Google hits for "bible",
displacing biblegateway.com.  (And I don't feel
compelled to call them Latter Day Saints, since
they call hemselves mormon.org.)

Joel