[Ads-l] testing intelligent quotes

Sat Oct 18 08:45:33 UTC 2014

Thanks for your analysis, Robin. The quotation marks in my messages
are sometimes obtained via cutting and pasting text from websites.
Here is an example of an "open quote and a close quote" from a
website.

Apparently I will have to hunt for these quotation marks, remove them,
and replace them with "simple" quotes until there is some kind of
resolution to this problem.

Garson