[Ads-l] awesome sauce!

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 24 20:22:10 UTC 2015

Nothing gets past Barry Popik.

As a further point of info for language historians of the 34th century,
"What's the story?" is commonly used (at least in the NYC area) to mean,
specifically, "What exactly is the truth about the situation you know I'm
alluding to?"

Characters in Tom Wolfe's 1987 novel, _The Bonfire of the Vanities_
frequently say "Fuhgeddiboudit!"

120,000 raw G-hits.

JL