[Ads-l] Can't hurt, may help.

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 17 01:30:39 UTC 2015

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 10:04 AM, Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> gangbang

FWIW, Iknow this with only the meaning of "a fight /between among gangs";
"participate in a fight together with other members of one's gang." The
gang-rape gang-bang is the "train" and participation in one is "pulling the
'train' on someone." The blues line,

I'd rather see you pull _a_ train

may imply the female victim/participant is doing it of her own free will.
Or not. In context, it's not possible for me to get anything out of the
line at all:

Don't pull no subway
I'd rather see you pull a train
You know I love you, dear baby girl
You know it's a crying shame

OTOH, according to Google, there exists an analysis by the well-known
student of the blues lyric, Keith Richards.

--
-Wilson
-----