[Ads-l] Request for Modern Examples of Misquotation

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 20 22:40:46 UTC 2015

What about Moore's Law, which is usually quoted in a simplified form that
is not what Moore ever wrote, changed over time, and actually was based at
times on the predictions of others?

DanG