[Ads-l] Restricted access to "Stars and Stripes" and "The buck stops here"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 8 15:19:16 UTC 2015

PS. This is only big deal for me because I stupidly did not write it down.
Just another example of "pass the buck," right?  Not  very interesting.

By the time I changed my mind it was too late.

I can still visualize the page, or at least the spread. I won't go so far
as to say the illustration at the head of the story *showed the desk and
the sign,* but I won't rule it out either.

JL