[Ads-l] Unexpected glottal stops instead of taps

Spanbock/Svoboda-Spanbock spanbocks at VERIZON.NET
Fri Jan 2 02:27:28 UTC 2015

Not sure whether this is related or not, but it seems similar to me:

I have recently noticed some of my college students losing the K in Okay, so that it turns into something more like Ohay.

??!!