[Ads-l] "fourth dimension" is not "time" to the OED?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 5 11:50:44 UTC 2015

The "fourth dimension" as 'time' was so familiar to TV viewers by late 1959
that Rod Serling had to insist there was a fifth one.

Physicist George Gamow's popular book _One, Two, Three, Infinity_ (1947)
explained it to me at just about the same time.

JL