[Ads-l] Fictional Materials for OED (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jeff Prucher 000000b93183dc86-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Thu Jan 8 22:47:03 UTC 2015

> On Thursday, January 8, 2015 2:32 PM, "Mullins, Bill CIV (US)" <william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL> wrote:

That was my guess, too. (Note also that the only alien species from outside the Solar System is "Vegan", although that dates from the Supplements, and not the current editorship.) I see that impervium (originally from the Buck Rogers comic strips, apparently) was also added last year.

Jeff Prucher