[Ads-l] Idle curiosity

Sun Jul 12 17:35:58 UTC 2015

Back on Jan 26, 2015 Wilson initiated a discussion thread with the
subject line: "Doxing": new to me, though
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/pipermail/ads-l/2015-January/135798.html

Back on Jan 29, 2015 Hugo presented: Doxing/doxxing antedatings
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/pipermail/ads-l/2015-January/135840.html