[Ads-l] RES: fines for saying "you guys" to mixed groups?

Mon Jun 15 01:32:22 UTC 2015

On a whim, I Googled for "dick chaser." Among the hits:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bg/mybitches.html
"My Bitches"
(feat. Bullet, Juvenile)

====
You a dick chaser
Just the way I like y'all bitches
=====

Warning: The lyrics are extremely vulgar and the page caused Firefox to
crash.

Urban Dictionary also has an entry.

Just a FWIW as this word is in no way as widespread as "skirt-chaser."

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/home