[Ads-l] healthier, n.

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 18 06:42:38 UTC 2015

"It’s also what inspired me to write The Better Man Project, a book about
the 2,476 small changes you can make to improve your life today. ...The
cumulative effect of daily better begins to add up and multiply. Turns out,
better rolls downhill."

https://www.yahoo.com/health/17-easy-ways-to-live-longer-120121110498.html

JL