[Ads-l] The Stainless Steel Banner

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 23 20:07:40 UTC 2015

Well, in any case, there is nothing that is done by anyone that can be
construed as an instance of overt or covert display of or instance of or an
act of conscious or unconscious racism by any reasonable person. Were it
not for the many overt instances of continuing *reverse* racism, such as
the unconscionable attacks on the police, who are merely doing their job,
we could put all this behind us and on with our lives in an unprecedented
period of peace and prosperity not seen since the Pax Romana.

Well, after we get Oh, bummer! out of the White House and get this country
back on track, anyway.
--
-Wilson
-----